Steps for Creating Your Online Marketing Strategy
- Create "What do we want to..." Lists
- Brainstorm Business Goals
- Add Time Frames
- Choose The Most Important Goals
- Determine The Purpose
- Develop A MAP
- Setting 90 Day SMART Goals
- Keep a Compelling Scoreboard
- Hold Your Team Accountable
People that succeed in developing an effective digital marketing strategy do two things very well:
First, they set clear marketing and sales goals that are perfectly aligned with their business objectives.
Second, they put 100% of their resources toward achieving those goals.
But you're probably wondering:
"How do I set the right marketing and sales goals for my business?"